Friday, December 11, 2015

The First Ever Pusheen Box Unboxing!

Pusheen the cat first became known from a webcomic called Everyday Cute, and gained popularity on Tumblr. Pusheen is now everywhere, from Facebook stickers to shirts to books to stuffed animals. And now, Pusheen has it's very own subscription box!

I just got my box the other day, and as someone who has gotten a lot of subscription boxes, let me say this: 

Pusheen Box = Best. Subscription Box. EVER.

First of all, look how cute the box is!!!!!



OMG even the inside of the box is cute!!!


This box came with so many adorable goodies! First up is this tumbler! 


Look at this t-shirt! 


And a beanie too!



SO MANY GOODIES!!! A hand warmer, erasers, a keychain, AND a flash drive! Holy crap!


Cards! They are too cute to mail!


And... the very first ever Pusheen vinyl figure! So cute! Bigger than I expected!


So much great stuff! And really great value for the price! I think with shipping, it was something like $45. Which is kind of a lot for a monthly box, but considering how much stuff came with it, it's super reasonable! (I'm looking at you, Tsum subscription box.) I'm definitely going to continue my subscription. I can't imagine what else could come in the next one, there was so much in this month's!

Good job, Pusheen!



No comments:

Post a Comment