Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July StitchFix Box!

Seeing my StitchFix box at my mailbox always makes me happy because I know I'm about to get some cute new clothes! Here's what was in my box this month!


Gilli Trista Faux Wrap Dress, $68


Ooh, I really liked this dress. I need a couple more dresses to add to my dress collection, and this one would be great for a lot of different occasions. This one was a keeper.


Level 99 Cindie Linen Printed Short, $78


Oh man, I love these shorts. They fit so well and are so beautiful. But that price point! I just can't justify 80 bucks for a pair of shorts; especially white ones that I will inevitably and quickly get dirty. Sigh, oh well.


41Hawthorn Beckett V-Neck Blouse, $48


This top is okay. It's pretty, but not really me. The fabric was that kind of synthetic stuff, not super soft. 


Market & Spruce Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee, $44


I did really like this top! It's soft and fit nicely. But... I have like 5 gray tops already. So, I had to decline this one with regrets.


Anamarie Crisscross Flats in Light Purple, $59


Love! My stylist sent me these because I pinned something similar! They fit quite well and are obviously gorgeous! I love a good crisscross.

No comments:

Post a Comment