Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Skincare Routine!



I like to change up my skincare routine every once in a while, just to keep things interesting. Here's what I've been doing lately:

In the morning, I use Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C serum. I'm obsessed with retinol and vitamin C lately - they're so amazing for your skin, and this serum from Trilane has both! You get skin smoothing glowiness, plus anti-agingness! It's not greasy at all, so it's perfect to use underneath my makeup.



In the evening, I remove my makeup with Pura d'Or argan oil, using a microfiber cloth. It's so much better to use mineral oils to take off your makeup than harsh makeup removers, plus you get the benefits of a moisturizer as well!

Then I cleanse my face with my new Clarisonic Mia. I just got it a few weeks ago and already it's my favorite thing ever!

I recently added a new step - using a hyaluronic acid serum from Oz Naturals. Hyaluronic acid helps transport your moisturizer more effectively to your skin, and it's great for anti-aging (I think it's really helping with the fine lines around my eyes). (Bonus: OZ Naturals products are cruelty free!)



I let that set for a while,  then finish with Cerave moisturizer, which has been my go-to moisturizer for quite a while. It's so thick and moisturize-y!

Once a week, I use a facemask, usually some kind of Dead Sea Mud mask.

I'm offering a special readers only discount code for your very own bottle of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C serum! Use SAVERETC to save 20% off!

Disclaimer: I received products from OZ Naturals and Trilane for reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment