Thursday, October 8, 2015

Things I Love Thursday - Rimmel Lift Me Up Mascara, Impress Press-on Nails



Lift Me Up Rimmel Mascara!




I was browsing the makeup section at Target the other day when an employee offered me a sample bag of various toiletries. Um, yes, please! In that bag were some small sample sizes of various face cleansers and moisturizers, and a full-size tube of Rimmel's newest mascara, Lift Me Up. Contained in a pretty, shiny green tube, this mascara is fortified with cucumbers and vitamins, and it literally even smells like cucumber, which I love. Cucumbers are awesome; I mean, not to eat, but they make great cocktails! The brush is an hourglass shape, and it goes on smoothly and not at all clumpy, like some mascaras I've had lately; plus, it doesn't make my eyelashes feel crispy either. This is definitely going into my regular rotation of mascaras!


Impress Press-on Nails!




I recently got a couple sets of Impress Manicure press-on nails to try out. Now, I love painting my nails, but it usually does mean you have to set aside a small chunk of time to remove your nail polish, shape your nails, apply base coat, let it dry, apply a coat of nail polish, let it dry, apply a second coat, let it dry, apply a top coat, let it dry. It's kind of a lot. With these nails from Impress, all you have to do it peel the backing, press them on your nails, and you're good to go! They have a special pressure sensitive adhesive, so no need to worry about glue or anything. Plus, they're easy to remove, just peel them off carefully. They're perfect for when  you need your nails to look amazing, but just don't have the time to put into it. They even have a great variety of not only colors, but also fun accent nails, glitter tips, patterns, etc.


Disclaimer: I received products from Impress Manicure in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment