Thursday, October 22, 2015

We're Back to the Future!


As I'm sure everyone is aware (how can you not be?), yesterday was October 21, 2015, the exact date that Marty McFly went to the future in Back to the Future II. I was glad to see that everyone kind of made a big deal of it, since the trilogy has been one of my favorite films my whole life.


We celebrated by seeing the trilogy at the Cinemark near us. But first, Marty and Doc joined us for some Moscow Mules at Whole Foods!


They also insisted on grabbing some drinks to go, for during the movie. And can I just say how much I love that movie theaters are allowing you to take drinks into the theater with you?

It was a pretty packed and enthusiastic crowd, cheering and clapping at all the right parts. That's the best kind of audience to see a movie with, especially one like this!

Now, where's my hoverboard??

No comments:

Post a Comment