Saturday, November 14, 2015

My November Stitch Fix Box!

I got my latest Stitch Fix box for November, and it was outstanding! After my last box, I was pretty disappointed. I wasn't impressed by anything really, and I felt like they just didn't really get my style. But this box completely restored my faith in StitchFix. I loved every item of clothing, and the only reason I didn't keep everything was due to price point.


Pixley Dido Mixed Print Knit Top




I love this top! It's super soft, and I love the sheer polka dot back. And look at the cuffs with the same fabric as the back, ahhhh I love it! I for sure kept this one.

Zad Layered Metal Cuff


I do love a cuff bracelet, so this one was a spot on pick for me. However, it was a little too expensive for my tastes.

41 Hawthorn Addison Striped Knit Cardigan


I love cardigans, and I love stripes, and I love navy, so of course I loved this! It's soft and pretty, and I absolutely had to keep this item.

Splendid Fays Thermal Knit Top


I do love purple, and I love Splendid clothes, I just didn't love this top. It was a little too big and unflattering on me. Still, good effort!

Mavi Freida Skinny Jean


These jeans fit great, and were a great dark wash, but they were $98, and I just can't justify spending quite that much on jeans when I could get them for $20 at Old Navy. Maybe someday a pair of designer jeans will earn my trust, but it is not this day.


I also got a cool silicone mobile pocket! It attaches to your cell phone and will hold your cards!

So Stitch Fix definitely made me want to continue my subscription after I was feeling kind of ambivalent about it last box. Every single item worked for me on some level, even though I only kept two items. Great job, Stitch Fix stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment