Monday, July 8, 2013

Animal Crossing!


I’m SO completely addicted to my new Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing. OMG I love it so much and I’ve been playing it nonstop since I got it.

I’ve played two previous iterations of this game: Wild World on my old Nintendo DS, and City Folk on my Wii. This new version is definitely the best yet. The graphics alone are so beautiful, much more sharp and detailed than any of the others. Some of the gameplay is the same, but there are new elements, such as the public works ordinances, which allow you to choose projects to build around town, some of which are functional and some of which are just aesthetic. Also, there’s a new store called Re-Tail, which serves the same function as Tom Nook’s store in previous games, where you can sell your items to the owners of the store, as well as put them up in a flea-market space.

There are tons of ongoing things to do, like catching bugs, fishing, planting trees and flowers, digging for fossils, swimming in the ocean, doing favors for villagers, decorating your house, customizing your furniture. There’s so much to do, you can’t even get bored. The possibilities really are endless.













No comments:

Post a Comment