Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Animal Crossing Update: My Villagers

I’ve got a pretty good mix going of villagers in my town. We’ve had a couple people come and go, with more to come perhaps. But right now, I like most all of them.

I have:
Curt, the tall gray bear. Grumpy on the outside but a sweetheart on the inside. One of my favorites. He’s not allowed to move. Ever.












Drago, a super chill dragon.












Agnes, the sweetest little black pig ever. Also not allowed to move.














Hamphrey, a black hamster. He’s the newest addition to the town. He’s a bit of a grump too, but it’s cute.










Aurora, a really sweet penguin. Another of my faves.














Cookie, a pink dog. She’s a new villager as well, and can probably be allowed to stay for a while.













Poncho... literally my favorite. He’s a little blue bear bro who calls me ladydude and ladybro. If he moves out, I will burn the town down.













Bella, a rock n roll mouse. Honestly, she’s next to go. No particular reason, just tired of her shit. No, seriously, it’s mainly just that I like all the other villagers more than I like her, so if I have to sacrifice someone for the sake of change, then so be it.















Tangy, an orange cat. No, not like the color orange. She’s like an actual orange... but also a cat. An orange cat. A cat orange. She has a leaf on her head. She can stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment