Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oscars 2014!


I love watching the Oscars! It's my favorite awards show. I even love to watch the hours of red carpet coverage that lead up to the show itself! I don't care how self-important and somewhat arbitrary it is, I love it. This year, I saw a handful of the Best Picture nominees: American Hustle, Captain Phillips, Dallas Buyer's Club, and Gravity. 

I printed out this super cute ballot from Studio DIY and filled it out using these Las Vegas odds to help determine my picks! I usually get about half of my guesses right.

Check out this infographic of all the Best Picture winners. Try to guess what they all are!!

I love this infographic of all the dresses worn by Best Actress winners!

Here are some fun facts about the Oscar statuettes! They're taller than I thought they were!

Here's what's in the Oscar swag bag! Ugh, I would love to get my hands on one of those!

I'm toying with the idea of liveblogging the show, which wouldn't really be live at all, except for the part where I'm typing as I'm watching, and after the show's over I hit 'post'. I think it would be fun. For me at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment