Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscars

It's going to be a soggy Oscars this year! The red carpet is covered by plastic tents to keep everyone dry. E! is my choice of red carpet coverage today. I know people are often annoyed by Guliana Rancic, but I like her! Ryan Seacrest is okay, but he's a decent interviewer. OMG I am loving Guliana's dress! I love a fluffy tulle skirt. Her shoes are beautiful too!

LOL fashion turn camera, okay E!.

I love seeing the red carpet area and knowing there's like a Nine West right there being covered up by the curtains. I feel like people that don't live in LA know that it's actually taking place basically at a mall.

Jared Leto is 42?! He's the oldest of all the Best Supporting Actor nominees! 

I do really love that they are showing dresses each person has worn at past events, and other recent award shows.

I like Idina Menzel's dress. Like, not love. Ditto for Amy Adams. I'm not crazy about anything I've seen so far. But I guess it's early!

Lupita is my arm inspiration. Armspiration? Her biceps are everything. And I love her dress. 

Anna Kendrick is here! I want her to be my best friend. Her dress is interesting. I think I like it. It's got a lot going on though.

Pharrell is wearing like cargo shorts or something. I can't tell if he's nervous or if he hates Ryan Seacrest. He's not even looking at him. Did Ryan Seacrest kill his dog or something?

I don't know who Chrissy Teagan is but her dress is amazing. And it has pockets!!

Jared Leto's hair.  That is all.

Oh my, Cate Blanchett's dress is my favorite so far. Gorg!

Jennifer Lawrence fell on the red carpet! Oh JLaw, a girl after my own heart.

I'm not a fan of Charlize Theron's dress....

3 hours of red carpeting later... I'm exhausted. I need something to eat. And something to eat! First glass of wine of the next, let's go!

Good monologue from Ellen. I miss when Billy Crystal would do those montages putting himself in all the nominated films. 

Jared Leto wins the first award of the night for Best Supporting Actor and I realize that he and Matthew are both wearing white suits. Adorbs! How is his mother so attractive??

So many men in blue suits tonight. That's cool, I guess.

I don't really know this Pharrell song, Happy, but I think I really like it! Is there usually a song this early in the show, though??

I rewound the part where Ellen pops her head between Sandra Bullock and Leo to throw to a commercial a bunch of times. The looks on their faces!

Sally Field is amazing. How old is she even? 67?? She looks amazing.

What is Emma Watson's hair? 

I'm 5 out of 6 so far on my ballot! And I'm on my second glass of wine.

Hahah Ellen's best selfie ever is adorable!!

Lupita's Best Supporting Actress acceptance speech ties with Jared's for best of the night.

I think Ellen is really doing a great job tonight!

John Travlota's wig is on point. Wait, what did he say? Who the hell is Adele Nazeem?? 

The Let It Go team's acceptance speech was the cutest ever.

Yay Alfonso Cuaron! I feel like watching Gravity tonight after so many wins.

Is this my third or forth glass of wine? I forget.

Angelina's new boobs look great. Inappropriate?

Matthew M's speech is beautiful. Alright, alright, alright.

12 Years A Slave wins Best Pic! Now I wished I'd watched it.

Watching E's After Party now. Jared Leto's after press conference looks fun!

I did pretty well on my Oscar pics. I'm tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment