Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My August Stitch Fix Box!

I got my August Stitch Fix box! Lots of good items in this box; it was hard not to purchase them all!


Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top
&
Margaret M Emer High Waisted Trouser


I really like the Market & Spruce top; it's super soft and loose and comfy, but still looks classy enough for work or dinner. I'm a sucker for anything striped anyway, so I pretty much right away decided to keep this one. 

The Margaret M Emer pants, however, were only okay. Nothing special. I'm not a fan of the high-waisted thing anyway, and it's just not super flattering on me. Plus, I've got enough work pants for now, I think. 


41 Hawthorn Filbert Abstract Striped Henley Blouse



This 41 Hawthorne is pretty nice. It was really flattering, and would be great for work. The color and pattern were lovely. The fabric was kind of weird, which was the swaying factor in my decision not to purchase it. 

Renee C Reyna Mixed Print Maxi Dress



I love this Renee C dress! I've been wanting to buy a maxi dress, and this one seems pretty perfect. The pattern is funky and purple-ish, and it's so soft! The waist is comfy and stretchy. This will be a great dress to wear around, since it's been so hot here in LA!


Bella Boutique Bilson Infinity Necklace



This necklace from Bella Boutique is so pretty and delicate, and I love the gold infinity symbol on a silver chain! Unfortunately, it's just a little too tight on my neck. I tend to prefer longer necklaces. 


I ended up purchasing 2 items this time: the striped top from Market & Spruce, and the Renee C maxi dress!


I think it might be time to update my style profile. I'd like some more casual pieces, rather than more of the work items that I originally requested.

Hey, if you wanna sign up for a Stitch Fix box of your own, here's my referral link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment