Friday, September 18, 2015

My September Stitch Fix Box!

Here's what I got in my September Stitch Fix Box!

Urban Expressions Richie Asymmetrical Clutch



This clutch is really cute! I like that it has the section underneath the flap (which is magnetized very well), as well as a zippered compartment from the very top. I like it a lot, but for one thing, I have very few opportunities in which I need to use a clutch, for another thing, I actually have several other clutches already anyway, and lastly, it was kind of expensive. Thus, I opted to return this.

Andrew Marc Teren Maxi Dress



This dress is very pretty, and the streaky blue pattern is gorgeous! And the corsetry on the back is just beautiful! Despite all this, it looked kind of weird on me. Also, a little expensive. Had to pass on this one, too.

Just Black Adorra Skinny Jean


So, uh... these look nice. They didn't fit, though. So yeah. No go.

Pixley Dardie Lace Inset Blouse



This top is quite pretty. I love the deep V lace inset - sexy yet classy! Sleeve lengths like this make my arms/shoulders look weird, though. I kind of liked it, but didn't end up keeping it.

Papermoon Tigard Lace Back Knit Top




I really really like this top. I love shirts where the back bottom half is a bright color, or lace, or whatever. I do not know why, that's just what I'm into right now. Plus, it was really soft, and fit pretty well. The thing is, this shirt is almost $60. That's kind of a lot for a shirt that feels like it's probably not super great quality? And honestly, I feel like I can get something similar for much less, or better for the same amount.



Anyway, I feel like I'm kind of struggling with Stitch Fix recently. The clothes just feel a little more expensive than I really feel comfortable paying. Also? Not loving the thing where you have to return them in 3 days. I've had a really busy week, and didn't have time to really take my time and try them on, look at myself at all angles, etc. I literally just tried them on real quick this morning, took some pictures of the items on the floor, and then shoved them in the pre-paid return envelope. Had I some more time, I think I probably would have ended up keeping the last Papermoon shirt. But without some time to think about it, I had to make a fast decision, which ended up being a No, and I didn't keep any items from this box. And that's really disappointing. 

I'm going to switch my subscription to every other month (it is really cool they offer that option, I will say that.) Every month is getting kind of stressful and expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment