Friday, February 19, 2016

Marvel Collector Corps - February Deadpool Box Unboxing!



I just got my latest Marvel Collector Corps subscription box! This month's theme was Deadpool, appropriately enough since the movie just came out! I saw it last week and really enjoyed it a lot! I wasn't really that familiar with Deadpool prior to the movie, aside from all the Deadpool cosplayers I've seen. Having seen the movie now, I think I'd like to read some Deadpool comics!

I love the shape of the box, and how when you first open it, you see comic panels and a flap with a patch and pin on it. It keeps the anticipation going!


There were a lot of Funko items in the box this month! I was very pleased. Check out this cute Deadpool Dorbz, dressed as a cowboy, complete with wooden stick pony.


And you got your obligatory Funko Pop, of course! This one is pretty cool looking because there's a clear thing at the bottom, making it look like Deadpool is midjump!


This is the first Mopeez I've gotten in a box yet! It's a super cute red on black Deadpool!


And here is a Deadpool Funko Pop comic book! Deadpool seems to be in top of a big pile of chimichangas!


And the t-shirt! Apparently this is the only item that had variations between boxes. There are also yellow and black, and gray shirts. I like the classic red and black one I got. I'm thinking about wearing this one to Wonder-Con this weekend! I'll be curious to see how many other people will be wearing it as well!


Here's the whole kit and kaboodle! This was a great box this month. I'm really pleased with what was in the box, and how many items there were!


No comments:

Post a Comment