Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Round-Up

Overall, March was a pretty great month! I started getting back to eating better and working out more regularly, which always makes me feel more positive. My eBay business has really taken off, I've been listing and selling a ton of things this month. Also, I started working on a couple craft projects! I did pretty well on my minimalism challenge - I got rid of a bunch of enewsletters, Twitters, etc, as well as a lot of junk in the real world! These were all things I had mentioned wanting to do in my last end-of-month post, so yay me!

Also making March terrific were the the awesome trips we took to Disneyland and Seattle

I finished three books - 
1. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay - the book series that the TV series was based on). It was okay. I don't think I'll continue reading the rest of the series; I just didn't enjoy it that much.
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I liked it, but I actually liked the movie a lot more.
3. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns - I really really loved this book. I highlighted so many things that I found helpful, and plan to keep it on my Kindle so I can refer back to it. I highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from anxiety, has trouble with negative thinking, or is prone to procrastination.

I saw 5 movies in the theater, 4 of which were older movies (Aliens, Terminator, Indiana Jones & The Temple of Dome, Back to the Future). Divergent was the other! Plus 8 others on DVD at home.

For April, I pretty much want to continue March's successes with eBaying, crafting, and cleaning! I'd also like to read a bit more. The only way I managed to read 3 books in March was due largely to free time on the plane trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment