Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nail Polishes Galore!

It’s not that I have TOO many nail polishes, it’s that I have too many to effectively keep in a shoebox or drawer and still be able to see what color any of them are since all you can see are the tops. That’s not very helpful, even if you have them in some kind of color order. I did some research on Amazon and found this nice clear rack that holds around 100 bottles. It’s made of a pretty thick plastic, and it ended up being a better quality than I thought it would be. It’s held to the wall with 4 nails, and I’m just really hoping that it doesn’t end up somehow falling off and breaking the wall and a bunch of bottles. It miraculously held every single one of my nail polises, though it won’t hold more than that, so I’m not sure what I’m going to do with future purchases. I have a lot of smaller bottles that I tried to smush together, so overall it looks a little more cluttered than I’d prefer, but what’re you gonna do. I really really love being able to see all my nail polishes at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment