Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Target Trip Haul

I went to Target for the sole purpose of buying a new pillow - last time I went I got one that was really great, the perfect cuddling pillow. As usual, I ended up buying a million things, not one of them a pillow.


Now that’s it’s Christmas time (now defined as any time between September and New Year’s), they have a huge assortment of ornaments. Ever since I discovered how cute they all are, I’ve been buying one or two every time I go. Last time, I got this really cute Iron Man, and this trip, I bought this balloon animal ornament (it’s actually made of glass or something.) I got another super cute ornament that I can’t show, because it’s a gift for my boyfriend! But it’s really cute and I was so excited to find it. 







I also got a big tub of CeraVe, because I read on the SkincareAddiction subreddit on Reddit that it’s like a miracle for your skin. I wasn’t sure Target actually sold it, so I was happy to find it there instead of having to order it on Amazon. Also, I bought this nice container for q-tips. I wish I’d bought another one for cotton balls, but hopefully they’ll have another one next time I go.








So that was my uber exciting trip to Target! Now I have to go back again soon, and hope they have pillows back in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment