Friday, November 1, 2013

November Goals!

#1: Lose 5 pounds - This may be a bit ambitious since I’m not quite into the habit of working out with a regular frequency, and also because of Thanksgiving. But I'm going to try anyway!


#2: Blog at least 3x a week - I’m trying to get into the habit of blogging regularly. It’s worked here and there, but I need to make it stick. I want to develop some new features to write about as well.


#3: Finish 2 books - I don’t think this will be much of a problem since I’ll be traveling to Houston for Thanksgiving, which always gives me a lot of free time to get some reading done.


#4: Do something creative - Lately I’ve been trying to do one creative thing a month. Last month was the refrigerator magnets. This month, I want to try to make these supercute headbands with decorations on them, like ears and flowers and sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment